“A place to stop at even in the heart of seafood land!”
Review of Rosalie's Pizza

Rosalie's Pizza
Ranked #37 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I let my son talk me into going here against what I thought was my better judgement as we are in Maine, shouldn't we be eating seafood? Ok, we'll try it. My first hint was the line out the door for sit-down and take out. Amazing Ney York Style pizza with an amazing sauce. How amazing, we ate there twice during the 5 days we were there! They do have an amazing double-crust option *which we tested of course) which is equally amazing. Very reasonably priced great food to take a break from the affordable yet still costly seafood meals.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a fun place to go. It's busy, chaotic, and a little crazy which results in a fun atmosphere if you like action. You leave your name when you order and when your food is ready - the server walks out with it and just starts shouting your name. The food is very good.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were in the area on vacation and chose this place for a meal that we could eat on our hotel balcony overlooking the harbor. We did not have a microwave for warming so the timeliness of the order was important to us. We picked up exactly 25 minutes after calling on a busy Friday night as we had been told “ready in 25 minutes”. The order was coming out of the oven just as we stepped up to the register - wow. Great food, hot and fresh. Dependable. We will return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I know why Maine is known for lobster and not pizza. I am partial though because I come from an area with a huge Italian population and wonderful options for pizza and Italian food. That being said it was not bad but not the greatest pizza ever as some claim. It is a cheap place to feed a family with say an XL pizza and a pitcher of pop. The decor is nice and they play oldies music. Service was good also.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We come to Bar Harbour every summer and always make sure to have pizza at Rosalies. Hands down the best pizza ever! Add the garlic and oil as an ingredient... over the top. Love this place!