“Great pizza, but crazy eat-in”
Review of Rosalie's Pizza

Rosalie's Pizza
Ranked #15 of 152 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We enjoy their pizza, lots of toppings, good crust, fast service. However, we now just get take-out since eatting in is a little crazy, no free refills on soda, and no real table service.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I love that this place has breaded eggplant as a topping. Not many places do, especially in our area. The pizza is good and the atmosphere is fun. It's usually packed so we take out a lot but fun when we can find a seat. The dough is just right, not too thin or thick and the cheese is really good. The sauce is nice, not too sweet or too acidic like on some pizzas. Overall the best pizza place in town. Wish it was open year round.

1  Thank Jenna H
Reviewed August 10, 2014

After an evening cruise in the area, we were looking for some quick takeout and Rosalie's came highly recommended. We stopped in and grabbed a pizza to go. The service was ver friendly and got me back on the road pretty quickly.

The pizza was very good and really hit the spot after a long day. It was just about as good the next morning for breakfast as well :)

If we had known it was as nice as it was inside, we probably would have stopped in and stayed to eat. It's a nice pizzaria with a jukebox and an older feel to it. We would highly recommend stopping in while in the area for a bite to eat in or to go with you on your trip.

1  Thank FoutsNC
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Confidently located and a quick meal for take out. Was more impressed with their garden salad than their pizza. They did have a nice selection of pizza toppings.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed in a B&B down the street from Rosalie's and couldn't help noticing the crowds at this place. It opens at 4 pm, and if you want to get in and out, I suggest going at 4. The pizza is first-rate, and I know my pizza (I give Best in Class to Tony's Pizza in San Francisco). You order the size you want and any toppings are charged at about a buck each. I had sausage, hamburger and mushrooms. Delicious. The place is jammed, as more and more people arrive to wait and eye your table ("Hurry up!"), which detracts from the experience (if you don't want the din of packs of kids, that's an additional factor). I saw a lot of people picking up pizza in to-go boxes, so that might be an answer for people who want a quieter experience.