“Gluten-Free Pizza! Yay!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The regular pizza is excellent. They also offer a gluten-free pizza that was very good. I did not feel "envious" of the regular pizza. The had tried several gluten-free pizza crusts and finally decided on a particular brand.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Was in the mood for pizza and was walking up the street when the aroma of fresh bread hit me. One whiff and I was a goner. Walked in and noticed right away how busy it was. Ordered a medium pizza with onions, mushrooms and pepperoni. I usually love a thick crust but I have to tell you that this thin crust was baked to perfection and had a little crunch to it. It was love at first bite and before I knew it the pizza was gone. Two days later I walking down the street again and was in the mood for a burger when I walked past Rosalie's Pizza and once again I was drawn in by the smell. Forget the burger my tasebuds said and I walked in the door to Rosalies and ordered another pizza. I swear that this one was even better than the first one. Oh I almost forgot to mention that the price is very reasonable for a tourist town.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The locals sent us in the direction of this pizzeria, and it did not disappoint. Being somewhat of pizza snobs, (Santarpios in East Boston ~ doesn't get better than this), but Rosalie's is right up there with the best. Absolutely delicious! Don't miss

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great pizza! I think it is some of the best ive ever had !!!!! i also think that it has a GREAT location :) i highly reccomend going!!!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

A local recommended Rosalies and we're so glad we gave it a try. We were in town for four days and went twice. Pizza is excellent, some of the best we've ever had. They have a few corner tables that provide a nice private area to eat as well, even when busy. We're soda drinkers and the pitcher deal is much better than getting individual drinks, there are no free re-fills. When you arrive, first get a table, then place your order at the counter, they will then deliver it to your table. Take a moment to look in the back, we didn't do this the first time and later learned there were probably less busy areas than what we first grabbed up front.