“A Must everytime we go to Bar Harbor”

Jordan's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 146 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Hudson, Massachusetts
“A Must everytime we go to Bar Harbor”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We absolutely love their Blueberry pancakes. We always make a point to go there at least once while we are there. We also like lunch there.

• Korean first
“What a breakfast”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was on a photo tour of Acaida National Park and our group when here every morning for breakfast after photgraphing sunsets. The Blueberry pancakes were great, and the Blueberry muffin's were great too. This place was really busy, but they handled it so well. The service was perfect, and I know the next time I am in Bar Harbor that I will be there for breakfast

Tampa, Florida
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place has a good selection of breakfast items. The service was great and the food came out very quick. The prices were pretty reasonable.

Tampa, Florida
“Great people, fabulous food!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Jordan’s made us feel right at home while on vacation. Their breakfast was so superb, we dined there twice! The staff is super friendly and the food is great. We tried the traditional stuff—eggs, bacon, etc. but you must try the blueberry pancakes! It’s like eating at home with family but you’re on vacation!!!

• Visited October 2012
Newtown, Connecticut
“Bar Harbor needs a new icon”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have been visiting Bar Harbor for thirty five years, and I know this restaurant is an icon, but I just don’t get it.
I recalled an unspectacular experience there about a decade ago, but felt compelled to give the icon another shot last week. I still don’t get it.
I think I would be praising the food to call it mediocre. We had pancakes – the famous blueberry ones. They were gooey and gummy and the blueberries seemed like they came from a can. I have had the opportunity to have breakfast at several other restaurants in Bar Harbor, and these pancakes rank last on the list. And… if you want something other than “pancake syrup” (like real maple syrup all the other restaurants in Bar Harbor provide as a matter of course), you have to pay an exorbitant premium for a minuscule portion.
Lots of other places in Bar Harbor for breakfast. The town needs a new icon.

1 Thank philcrev