“Cool restaurant with tasty pizza”

Little A's Sports Bar & Pizzeria
Ranked #101 of 150 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to Little A's twice during our June 2014 visit. We found it to be one of the more affordable eateries at Bar Harbor although the food was still great.

1  Thank RhyGuy205
There are newer reviews for Little A's Sports Bar & Pizzeria

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We watched the USA World cup that started at noon. We got a seat at the bar and had a great time. Wish they would have had Bloody Mary's to drink.

1  Thank Martha6158
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I used to love the pizza here. Now I can't even finish it. It's borderline inedible. Every time I order it there is a layer of black grit on the bottom. It tastes as disgusting as it looks and gets all over your fingers. The crust is usually about the consistency of cardboard. I wish the good pizza I used to be able to get would come back!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Saw a number of cars in the lot, so we stopped in to check out Little A's. We found a no-frills neighborhood sports bar with friendly clientele and friendly staff. Discovered that Thursday is 1/2 price single topping pizza which was nice surprise. We also tried the chili and onion rings. Pizza was very good, onion rings and chili were good. Very enjoyable place, reasonable prices and best of all, open year round! We'll be back.

1  Thank Jocelyn S
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I was there in December, so there was no seafood available. Instead, I ordered chicken parmesan, and it was ok. I think it may have been kind of burnt. The side salad, however, was REALLY good. It was leafy greens and vegetables, rather than just some chopped iceberg lettuce.

However, for what they lacked in flavor, they made up for in service. It was really cold, and I didn't want to go back out into the freezing weather. This was the only place in town I could find that delivered, and they were fast and friendly.

1  Thank jesserenee1