“Delicious!”

Cafe This Way
Ranked #7 of 151 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: serving breakfast and dinner, considered casual and fine dining. Large breakfast menu, and eclectic dinner menu.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Not only was this restaurant walking distance to our motel (Moseley), but also delicious. We were seated in the front which turned out to be nice and quiet.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,327)

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Altho appearing to be a stop in and eat spot, make reservations. We stopped at 5:30 and were told the wait w/no reservations was until 8 pm

1  Thank Carol K
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went here with a large group of 18 people - this always presents a challenge for a restaurant.
CTW handled it like true champs. The food seemed to come out pretty much in one course at a time, and no one complained that their dish appeared like it had been waiting on a count in the kitchen for 10 minutes. Everything seemed really fresh and perfectly prepared.
The service was top quality - we had 2 primary wait staff and others attended as necessary for water and drink refills.
It is very rare to satisfy everyone in a group of this size, but these people handled it like professionals.
Really good food with really great service, against all odds. Cannot beat that.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We loved our recent breakfast at This Way Cafe. Favs: Blueberry Pancakes, French Toast made w Cinnamon Raisin Bread, Kit's Burrito & Ann's Omelet made w egg white. Great portion sizes. Good coffee. Wait staff wasn't overly friendly, but we're finding this is more of a trend for this region of the country, not restaurant-specific.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I had been here before when i came to bar harbor and i loved it. I came back this time and they messed up my order. I had ordered an omlet without mushrooms and after eating a couple bites I found that it was filled with mushrooms. I was glad i was allergic to them but it was still not great, especially because they were not really busy. The waitress got me a new 1/2 omlet since i already ate part of the other omlet and i lost my potatoes in the process. I wasnt going to argue or complain but i definitely had a better meal last time. It would have been a better experience if the did a little more service recovery.

1  Thank BarefootDuchess