“We will be back!”

Cafe This Way
Ranked #6 of 152 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: serving breakfast and dinner, considered casual and fine dining. Large breakfast menu, and eclectic dinner menu.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

So delicious, and eclectic and fun!
We were sorry that we found this on our last day, or we would have eaten there every day!
Very fresh food, with a diverse menu, and the staff members were fun, efficient & knowledgeable.

Best biscuits I have ever tasted, and the Lobster Benedict was to die for.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Every visit to Bar Harbor requires a breakfast at Cafe This Way. The menu has not really changed for breakfast over the years, but you do not change something that is great.It is not just eggs. It is eggs done in many special ways.The corned beef hash with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce is the best I have had anywhere.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great breakfast. We had a bit of a wait around mid morning, but the food was well worth it. Great variety and attentive wait staff. I wish I would have done dinner here as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Cute little breakfast cafe with complimentary coffee while waiting. After being very clear about my allergy the waiter assured me that the bread they would serve me was , indeed, gluten free. One hour after consuming a rather delightful omelet with home fries (also assured to be gluten free) and gluten free bread I became so ill I had to cancel mylans for the day to recover.
The cafe was clean. The service was fine. But when it comes to understanding and addressing this food allergy I'd be very cautious.
The ratings below reflect the opinion of the other diner in my party.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food, service and ambiance were excellent!! Prices were reasonable considering the great quality of the food.