“Great spot to eat!”

Ranked #64 of 152 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: From Boston's Hidden Restaurants:"The Lompoc Cafe is one of my top ten favorite restaurants in all of New England. Everything about the place makes me happy, from the mellow vibe to the eclectic music to the outdoor dining and bocce court to the friendly staff and to the organic, locally grown products used." If you're looking for something a little bit different in Bar Harbor, please come and join us.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Food was delicious; drinks were great. Service was friendly and outstanding. Also reasonably priced. Definitely would eat there again!

1  Thank Nicole C

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been coming here since it opened and the place has morphed a bit over the years but it has consistenlty good food, an interesting menu unlike any other in Bar Harbor and a good vibe. Our dinner tonight was excellent, drinks also good, not too pricey. One of the places in town I alway stop at when visiting.

1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Mu husband and I thought the food was excellent. Service great. Ambience great. Deserves more stars.maybe a little noisy but we enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

If I could give half points then this place would get one! It's definitely better than average, but not quite a four. The menus is varied and everything we had was very tasty. Our waitress was good, attentive and very helpful. We sat out side in the lovely courtyard in the evening. It's well worth going here.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I ate here our first night in Bar Harbor. The service was great and the food was delicious. The beer selection was perfect. It was great to sit outside and enjoy the breezy weather. There is a Falafel Burger on the menu that can be made vegan!