“Great place!!”
Review of Lazy Lobster - CLOSED

Lazy Lobster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 24, 2013

They have a great selection of foods.Salads,Paninis, wraps,pizzas, and chowders.Desserts (awesome Whoopie Pies) and a wonderful atmosphere in which to enjoy them. I love the living room area.You don't see that many places. I have to say the Lobster Bisque was the best I have ever tasted.I also tried the clam chowder. Being a "native" I grew up on the stuff. Just like homemade!!!!(maybe better.)They even had gluten-free foods (even pizza) for my friend.We tried several things and I had never had mac and cheese with lobster in it. Delicious, I must say. I found nothing wrong with this nice eatery. You will be safe in going here.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We are so glad the Lazy Lobster is back open. Mike and Laurie have added lobster mac and cheese, lobster pot pie, and hot lobster sliders to their menu. As always they still have the best lobster, flat bread pizza, and paninis in town. A not to be missed deli/cafe with Internet access.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very casual, friendy restaurant with great food. We'd never eaten a whole lobster, and this was the place to try it for the first time. The owners were more than helpful in explaining how to do it. The lobster was delicious and meaty. The lobster roll was also excellent, not drowned by seasoning and mayo. The clam chowder was some of the best I've ever had. All that topped off with a great slice of blueberry pie. Wow. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The Lazy Lobster is away from the Port in Bar Harbor but it is worth the uphill walk. No atmosphere but wonderful home made Lobster bisque and Clam chowder. Order the soup and 1/2 lily sandwich and you will enjoy every bite. The recipe will be given if you ask but I stopped at 2 sticks of butter and a pint of cream. Lobster dinners are also available and blueberry pie. Enjoy

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was in search of some great fresh made blueberry pie. My wife had stopped in for some ice cream. We asked the very friendly young lady scooping her ice cream about blueberry pie. You said, "Just a half a block up is the Lazy Lobster. I eat lunch there all the time. They have great pie!" We walked up and found great special on whole lobster, lobster rolls and a complete deli selection. Very casual and super friendly people. We had already had lunch so I went straight after the pie and boy was it a winner. They will warm it for you with a little whipped cream on the side and it hit the spot. The table next to us had just had the lobster bisque and were enjoying their whole lobsters. They were happy with every bite and especially the price. The gentleman told one of the employees they were from California. He said that size lobster would be almost four times the price there and not any better. For a lobster deal, blueberry pie or a quick deli lunch try the Lazy Lobster in Bar Harbor.