“Reel Pizza Cinerama = movie+pizza=fun😃”

Reel Pizza Cinerama
Ranked #2 of 3 Fun & Games in Bar Harbor
The Villages, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Reel Pizza Cinerama = movie+pizza=fun😃”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We have been going here for years and years. Absolutely love the " feel" of the place. The staff is friendly and helpful, the theatre and restrooms are clean and the food is good. One can eat pizza, salads, popcorn and more ( they also serve beer and wine) at a "table" in front of your seat as you watch the film. If you prefer you may sit on a couch with tv trays!!! They have 2 shows on 2 screens per evening as well as special events. Be prepared: this is one of the few theaters that still has a 15 minute intermission which is nice... Gives a stretch / bathroom break or food buying opportunity. You may arrive as early as 4:30 if you wish to order food ahead of the movie. There is limited parking in front so plan accordingly. They have a website so check it out!

Baltimore, MD
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wish every movie theatre were like this”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have not gone to a movie theatre in over 10 years. I am a type A personality, and just can not tolerate movie theatres. I do not like being surrounded by other people, many of whom are noisy and talk through the movie, and I do not like not being able to pause the movie to go to the bathroom or rewind the movie to hear the parts I missed. However, I have two young kids who have been begging for years to go to a movie in a real movie theatre. When I read about this place, I decided to try it while we were in the area. I figured the beer would at least make it tolerable. We saw "Maleficent", which of course my kids loved. I loved the fact that you could order pizza and beer to eat during the movie. The pizza is fairly good (not the best I've had, but MUCH better than anything you could get from Pizza Hut or Dominos), and the local draft beers were nice. The couches were a nice touch. What I especially liked was that they had an "intermission" during the movie so you could get up and go to the bathroom- it even came at the perfect time, right when my daughter whispered to me that she had to "go". I told her they stopped the movie just for her. I also appreciated the fact that the gentlemen who was collecting trash during the intermission was apparently the owner of the place- so nice to see a down to earth business owner! If every movie theatre were like this, I would actually go to the movies!

1 Thank MerrylandMama
Armonk, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Fun place to visit”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Saw CHEF there. The pizza was actually pretty good, and there was even intermission! I can't remember the last time I was at a movie with intermission.

1 Thank traveleatshoprelax
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good idea, could be executed better”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Front 1/2 of theater is coaches. Back 1/2 is seats with counter in front. Think "dine while you watch a movie". The food was okay (a bit over-priced). However, I would have loved to sit on the coaches, but they are too close to the screen. Also, the screen is too hight for the room (by about 15 feet!).

West Hartford, Connecticut
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun evening!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Good movie for a low price and delicious pizza. What a great way to spend the evening after hiking in the park!