“First-rate massage at Eden” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eden Therapeutic Massage

Eden Therapeutic Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get a massage from Heidi O'Connor LMT a qualified and excellent massage therapist. Enjoy a deep tissue massage after taking advantage of the hiking and biking in Acadia or just a light relaxation massage to de-stress and further enjoy your vacation. Located on Cottage St. In the center of beautiful downtown Bar Harbor.
Bar Harbor Maine
“First-rate massage at Eden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

At very short notice during Christmas week I contacted Heidi about booking two massages -- one for me and one for a guest visiting for the holidays. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating and got us both in back to back. And then the magic started! I'm a veteran of many many massages and Heidi gave one of the best I've ever had. She didn't just follow a routine -- she was paying close attention to what was going on with my muscles and altered her therapy for that. I'll definitely be going back. Heidi at Eden Therapeutic Massage is professional, pleasant and a fabulous massage therapist.

Visited December 2013
HMTO, Owner at Eden Therapeutic Massage, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Mel, I am so happy you both enjoyed your massages! I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. ~heidi

Annandale on Hudson, New York
“An excellent massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've been to a few massage therapists on the island, and Heidi is definitely up there on my list.
She creates a very relaxing environment, and is obviously a very skilled massage therapist.
Her office is located right in Bar Harbor, which is so convenient!

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much! It was great to meet you and I hope that I get to work with you again when you are back for a visit! ~heidi
Bar Harbor, Maine
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had never had a professional massage before but the pain in my back (from a sports injury) lead me to Heidi. For a first timer, massages can be intimidating and uncomfortable but the moment I walked in Heidi made me feel right at home. She explained what she was going to do and when she found the issue she told me what it was and alternate ways to stretch. She has firm hands and a true knowledge of her trade. The massage was incredible and the conversation was equally relaxing. She integrated multiple techniques into the massage making for an incredibly relaxing and soothing experience!

Visited December 2013
HMTO, Owner at Eden Therapeutic Massage, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for coming in Sam, I m so glad I could help. I look forward to next time.
Eldersburg, Maryland
“Both Healing and Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I treated ourselves to massages with Heidi towards the end of a 2-week stay in Bar Harbor. "Treat" is an understatement...the massages were a gift to ourselves. I had spent the first week of our stay kneeling, stooping and repetitively using my back, shoulder and arms to scrape, sand, and paint wooden floors in several rooms of our cottage. Needless to say, for a person who does not do this for a living, my body was sore. My massage from Heidi was exactly what I needed--a healing treatment for my body and a state of deep relaxation for my mind. My wife agrees--our massages were a great experience, leaving us feeling physically and mentally renewed. We are looking forward to treating ourselves to massages with Heidi on our return trips to Bar Harbor...regardless of any work!

Visited November 2013
It was so nice to meet you. See you in the coming year!
“Perfect experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I spend our anniversary in Bar Harbor every year, and enjoy treating ourselves to massages as a way to celebrate. We happened to just "stumble across" Heidi and her wonderful business when we weren't even looking (all the while knowing we weren't going to return to the spa we had gone to the previous year). She was extremely friendly and personable, making us appointments for the following day, even asking us ahead of time what type of massage we like and what our preferences are. She has a quaint little office space that is warm and inviting with a very relaxing energy. I am typically very critical of massages, and prefer a firm touch that focuses on my trouble spots and really feels like a muscle massage vs a relaxing rub down. Well Heidi was exactly that! She has strong hands and a clear knowledge of how to maximize the therapeutic benefits of a massage. When she found tense or sore areas she was able to explain what types of activities might account for them and how to manage them at home (stretches, foam roller use etc). We truly look forward to returning to Bar Harbor next fall and making appointments with Heidi!

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for coming in and for your feedback! Hope to see you again in this coming year!