“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I thought since this restaurant was in the hotel, it would be expensive but it wasn't. The food was absolutely delicious.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (236)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and stayed at the Harbor Regency celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.The resort and the La Bella Vita Ristorante were fabulous .The service and the food from the bar tender to the waiter were so special.My wife who is a Vegetarian said the pick your pasta your sides and your sause was one of the best pasta dishes she has ever eaten.Thanks again Dave for making our 30th so special. Can't wait to return to to the Regency and La Bella Vita Ristorante.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Reasonably priced restaurant, great pizza, and great breakfast. Bartender Zana was great, and host Dave could have been a more accomodating young man.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Zana made the perfect dessert recommendations for my husband and I. We so enjoyed our conversations with her about travel that we returned another day for desserts and travel talk. She made our day after a long day of hiking!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Holiday Inn Resort associated with this restaurant. We were exhausted after a day of hiking and checking out Acadia, we were happy to have an option near by that was easy for us to get to and back to our room after. We got here on the earlier side, around 6:30PM and were able to get a table right by the window which was fantastic. The view is beautiful. You’re not facing the right way for a sunset, but you still get the beautiful pinks and oranges in the sky.

We started with some drinks and the melted buratta appetizer. We were able to get the prosciutto on the side, which I was very grateful for as a vegetarian. It was nice that they accommodated me. The appetizer was fine but in my opinion, buratta should never be melted unless used as a pizza topping. Otherwise, your sort fo ruining buratta? But, the appetizer wasn’t bad, just an interesting choice for buratta.

We decided to split a half portion of pasta and a pizza based on the recommendation that those were the best in the restaurant. We got the classic margherita pizza and we made our own pasta with tomatoes, mozzarella, onions, and marinara sauce. We got the half portion of the pasta. Both were pretty good. Certainly not the best fo each I have ever had but everything was tasty and fresh. We finished all of it happily.

The service was outstanding. Our server was so accommodating and friendly. She made sure everything we could possibly need or want was taken care of. The manager also checked in a few times with us and was super friendly. Overall, great experience, decent food, beautiful view.

Date of visit: August 2019