“Great food, Great ambiance”

Paddy's Irish Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 151 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We chose this pub for the music without expecting too much from the menu. Well the band was great and contributed a lot to the festive ambiance and so was the food. I had the lobster salad and I think the greens were the freshest I ever had in a restaurant. They looked and tasted as if they were coming right out of the field. Very nice evening and they are located right across the harbor.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Nice restaurant located across from the harbor. The menu was varied and had a good selection. Our friend had the burger which he said was great. My husband and I shared wings and the Pub Dip which was a shaved rib-eye sandwich. It was tasty but did not have much meat. The wings were crispy which is the way we like them but the sauce was a little funky. We would go back again but order something different. Prices were average for a tourist area.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We had the Irish nachos which were yummy. The market salad was fresh greens with a nice dressing. My significant other had the fish sandwich. It was much more than expected.

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch. My daughter ordered a kids steak and potato. It was very small steak. She was disappointed but it was very fancy. My husband and I ordered corn beef sandwiches. They were very good. We also ordered dessert. The cream cheese and blueberry pie. Both were great. The ice cream that came with the blueberry pie was amazing. And the place was very clean. Beautiful place and was impressed with the bathrooms.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Like a fair number of their customers, we just stumbled upon Paddy's. It's on the street level of a water front luxury hotel. What appealed to us was a large outdoor seating area and a reasonably price menu (keep in mind, it is in Bar Harbor.) Food was good, service excellent. Try the lobster bisque or seafood chowder. Watch the people pass by, get some sun and enjoy.