“Creative and delicious drinks!”
Review of Cottage Street Pub

Cottage Street Pub
Ranked #62 of 152 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is by far one of the best bars I've been to! There are a ton of really creative drinks made with unique and fresh ingredients. I tried the watermelon cocktail which includes fresh basil and watermelon- delicious!!! Others in my party tried the Beehive, the Albert Meadow, and Aviation and all were excellent! We make it a point to stop here every time we're in Bar Harbor!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I am not a fan of mojitos and was a bit hesitant ordering one but was intriqued they could make one with blueberries so I tried it. I am not HOOKED on these things and can't stop going back for another one! My partner ordered a blueberry ale - not a big deal when you are in Maine but how this place served it was just awesome. Blueberries on the bottom, and floating on the top. Lookedl like a blueberry lava lamp! Can't raving about this place. Tiny place, most unbelievable unique cocktails, great bartenders. Even the locals rave about it. May have to try one of their 'dirty water' cocktails - seems to be another favorite. Kudos to Cottage Street Pub, can't wait to go back for my 'Mojito fix'!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Not sure what her prob was but our bartender was cranky. Ordered something that wasn't to our liking and she wasn't exactly understanding about it.

3  Thank Chris E
Reviewed July 21, 2013

As a previous bartender this is by far the best place to grab a drink, period. Amazing drink menu, draft beers, and select crest bottles.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

My sister highly recommended this pub for the mojitos, well she was absolutely right! They are so delicious & made with fresh blueberries & mint. Tessa our bartender (and owner) is so down to earth & great with all her customers. You also get free popcorn made on sight with yummy seasoning! Double thumbs up for Cottage Street Pub!!!