1,437 results
All reviews new building main building atlantic building indoor pool nature cruise ocean view several buildings acadia national park continental breakfast gluten free options off season top floor frenchman bay hot tub gorgeous views in town private balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

really enjoyed the location and hospitality at this hotel. first stop on long NE & Canada road trip. room was very well appointed with great view. we stayed in the Atlantic Oceanside building. staff was very understanding with everyone as we all tried to cope with Hurricane Dorian. chose to eat breakfast out during our stay and did not use the local shuttle. the location is very good for access to town and to Acadia NP. every place to stay is pricey in Bar Harbor but i fell like our value here was real good. would stay again no problem.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As I start all reviews, please take a look and see how many hotels I've reviewed, I'm not a jaded one time traveler. I travel often and feel I have a good base to write a good overall review.
This is a non-chain hotel. I'm going to assume its seasonal? I stayed here two nights. Check in was fast and friendly. The young woman was warm and offered several suggestions to us.
The room while it was clean and in good condition was very dated and had a strong smell of mold. We were there to hike so I wasn't going to make a fuss but I couldn't have handled more than 2 days.
Both pools were nice and the view is breathtaking.
Breakfast was surprisingly well done and lots of options. It was free but really good. We only did it one morning but I would have done it again without question.
Overall its a good clean property. For the price we paid I did expect more but it served its purpose for our trip. Would I stay here again? Not likely. There are several others in the area I'd try first.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed for 3 nights in the Atlantic building, Very comfortable room and bed with small patio overlooking Frenchman's Bay. We enjoyed the extensive breakfast offerings before heading into Acadia NP and the hot tub after hiking!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved our stay at the Atlantic Oceanside!! Comfortable beds, clean, beautiful ocean views, convenient location to explore Bar Harbor and Mount Desert Island. Plus, excellent customer service. What's not to love!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place was kept up nicely for being an older hotel. We stayed at the Willows and parked right out front of the place. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if the hard and screen door would have opened more easily. The hinges were placed correctly and it was a fight to open the hard door and the screen door.