My husband and I spent four fabulous days here. Ann and her staff are wonderful. We had booked the two-room suite on the first floor, but there was a problem with that room before we arrived, so we were upgraded to a fabulous room on the second floor. I'd have to say that was the only negative of our stay, as we were looking forward to having the sun room. No regrets though. The room we were given had recently been refurbished and was beautiful. We expressed a liking for a dip served on one of the nights at social hour. Ann didn't have the recipe on hand, but emailed it to use within a few days, so she isn't afraid of sharing. All in all we had a truly wonderful time here, and in Bar Harbor. We're hoping to head back up next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine