This is a beautiful, charming inn with many, varied, cozy and generous sized rooms. The complimentary 3 course breakfast was wonderful, as were the light appetizers enjoyed in one of the pretty common sitting areas. Very pleasant walk to town and restaurants. We have stayed in many hotels and inns in Bar Harbor, and have now discovered a new favorite in this inn. We stayed in the Woodbuy Park room (I believe was the name). Very comfortable. Next time, we're anxious to try out the Cleftstone Room. Highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine