We recently stayed at Cleftstone Manor in Bar Harbor, ME. It is a historic Bed and Breakfast just minutes from the heart of Bar Harbor. We stayed in the Waldron Bates Suite and it was really nice. There was information in the room about who Waldron Bates was and how he related to the inn and to Bar Harbor. Very Interesting. Anne's breakfasts were exceptional! We looked forward to them every morning. The afternoon social hour was great! Light snacks were served and it gave a chance to mingle with the other guests staying there. I loved the big claw foot tub in the bathroom and the wonderful complementary bath salts made for a relaxing moment after a long hike in Acadia National Park. I would recommend this B & B highly. You won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine