We stayed two nights at Cleftstone Manor and had a very nice stay. The breakfast choices were wonderful and, as others have said, the staff was very attentive. Our room was the Kebo Room and we had a sitting room attached, which was very convenient. The inn is an historic inn, so the rooms are quaint but not very roomy. The bathroom was clean and the sink was a little small, but the shower and tub were roomy. We traveled with another couple however, who had a room on the 2nd floor and their bathroom was very small and the shower was so small they could barely turn around in it. The only complaint I had was the bed was too hard. My husband was very uncomfortable, and on the second night of our stay, I tossed and turned so much I ended up sleeping on the couch in the sitting room. Overall , our stay was very nice though, and the owners do a good job of making you feel at home and seeing that your needs are met.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine