Just got back from a stay at the White Columns Inn and thought it was very good. The location was great, easy walking distance to restaurants and downtown Bar Harbor and building, rooms and grounds were nice. The rooms are not large but fine for a couple and the breakfast was good. Bob, the owner, was very helpful and accommodating. I would consider staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'As contemporary a Victorian bed and breakfast as you can find' - Weekending in New England. Anne's White Columns Inn is located in the Historical Corridor in downtown Bar Harbor and is surrounded with award winning gardens. The ten guestrooms each have private bath, TV and air-conditioning. Upon entering through the columned portico, one is greeted by the Victorian elegance of the foyer and salon. The large enclosed porches provides a peaceful setting for the full served breakfast and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anne's White Columns Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anne`s White Columns Hotel Bar Harbor
- Anne's White Columns Inn Bar Harbor, Maine