We stayed here for two nights (July 11 and 12th) on a trip up the coast of Maine. I can't say enough good things about this place!! It was clean and comfortable and only a short walk from the center of town. The staff was incredible - friendly and extremely helpful! The breakfast was amazing and we loved the added bonus of the wine, cheese and veggies in the evening before dinner. We also met some great couples also staying there. We had an amazing time and would stay here again without a doubt! Thanks so much Bob and Cathy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'As contemporary a Victorian bed and breakfast as you can find' - Weekending in New England. Anne's White Columns Inn is located in the Historical Corridor in downtown Bar Harbor and is surrounded with award winning gardens. The ten guestrooms each have private bath, TV and air-conditioning. Upon entering through the columned portico, one is greeted by the Victorian elegance of the foyer and salon. The large enclosed porches provides a peaceful setting for the full served breakfast and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anne's White Columns Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anne`s White Columns Hotel Bar Harbor
- Anne's White Columns Inn Bar Harbor, Maine