My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at Eden Village. The fishing in the pond was entertaining but laying under the star light sky watching the shooting starts was the best. The cottage was cozy and had everything we needed. The only thing I wasn't crazy for was the mini grill. We would like to have had a full size grill that you don't have to sit on the ground to get at. I put a picture of that on here.
We hope to stay again this coming year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine