We stayed 6 nights in a small cottage, which was clean and roomy enough. The location is not far from Acadia or Bar Harbor (less than 10 minutes). Dogs are allowed in some of the cottages. We took two of ours. The staff was very friendly. The 20ish acres that the property sits on is attractive and relaxing. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine