We have stayed here for several reasons: they allow dogs, the grounds are spacious and attractive, the rates are very fair ; especially before July, it is clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and there was room for my boat. It is a relatively short distance to Bar Harbor. There is a motel or several quaint cabins with fireplaces. We always stay a week and get a nice rate. These people really know how to ,not only manage a hotel, but make you want to return. I have recommended this facility to several people and they have all thanked me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine