Stayed for 2 days August this year on our trip round New England.
The name of the hotel does not quite match the view from the room because of the trees but could understand why it has that name.
The staff were really helpful on all occasions and like all the locals were very polite.
The rooms all have balconies which give a vista of the grounds. The rooms are spacious,clean and well presented.
The only thing was that I am a smoker and if I needed to smoke had to walk a distance but don't let that put you off its a small price to pay to stay at this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine