Older hotel (stayed here 35 years ago) but very well maintained. Most rooms have outside patio's, which were wonderful in the late afternoon. Near the top of a wooded hill, and every evening, deer, rabitts, etc., came down the hill and walked around very close to the building. Pet friendly for those traveling with their own critters. In season pricing is higher than I would have thought, but everything in Bar Harbor is pricy in the summer. Used the offered coupon at the restaurant just up the hill from our room. Really good food, breakfast and diner, and beautiful view. Plan to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine