if you need a clean,safe, friendly place to stay where it feels more like home than a hotel, this is the place..........Clarice, Courtney, Mimi and the staff work hard to make you comfortable. This has been our family's for nine consecutive years and have been known to visit several times a season ALWAYS at the Wonderview. LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Oh and did I mention how easily accessible downtown Bar Harbor is from wonderview??? walking distance or if you prefer, take the bus that stops at the front office every 20 minutes or so in July and August....
We have stayed in other places in Bar Harbor, both hotel and B&B and for us WonderView is our favorite..................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine