“I wish I hadn't stopped.”

Bar Harbor Cellars Winery
Ranked #33 of 71 things to do in Bar Harbor
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I stopped by the winery to see if they gave tours. I walked up to bar in the tasting area and there were three people behind the bar having a non work related conversation. I stood there until they were finished and I ask if they gave tours. The genteman who answered me acted put-off by my the question, which was a little embarrasing since there were other people around. He curtly told me no they didn't offer tours and he turned around and continued his conversation with the others behind the bar. So, if you are looking for a tour don't go to this winery. Instead come down to Kentucky and visit my winery or others in the area, we'll be glad to see you.

14  Thank Charles C
bstevens1951, Manager at Bar Harbor Cellars Winery, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

I'm very sorry you had an unpleasant experience at the winery. While the staff was correct in stating that we do not offer tours of the winery, if he or she was less than courteous, I surely apologize. We look forward to folks like you coming to visit and trying our great wines made here in Bar Harbor.