The location of the hotel is fantastic. Walking distance to the free shuttle buses to the park, restaurants, tours and the sand bar to Bar Island. This allowed us to leave our car in the lots for most of our trip. The service at the hotel was very good, the rooms comfortable with nice patios and the pool was nice. You can use the spa next door, although we did not. The hotel is fairly pricey, although we thought it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina