The staff throughout this hotel were warm and welcoming. Lobby has a constantly wood burning fireplace which is a nice touch. The spa facities are open to hotel guests. Absolutely beautiful grounds and views. I would've preferred the hotel sparing the Kuregs in every room & instead offer freshly brewed coffee in the morning. I was surprised the concierge did not completely understand how a guest without a car could visit Acadia Park. Specifically, there was a lack of knowledge on how the local shuttle system worked with regards to travel duration (FYI: avg ~50 min round trip on most shuttles) & where to go for various hiking trail start points. That being said, all of those answers were very well covered by the forrest rangers in their station by the Village Green which is where you pay for & pick up the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina