This relatively new hotel is overall an excellent place for visitors to this area. It is well designed and the location could not be improved. The staff is courteous and helpful, and our room, with 2 doubles and harbor view, was quite spacious and well furnished. The hotel restaurant, La Bella Vita, is first-class. Though the menu is a bit limited, the food is expertly prepared and presented, and, most important, generally delicious. We've stayed in other hotels in Bar Harbor and elsewhere in this area, but Harborside Hotel has been our most enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina