We stayed at this property over the labor day weekend recently. We enjoyed the stay and the service. The reception staff was friendly and courteous. Concierge desk (Jose) was very helpful and had answers for all our questions. We had a great dinner at the restaurant (La Bella Vita). The view from our room (harbor view) was great even though we were on the ground floor (although we did not stay in the room a lot). The property is on the historic West street and offers everything at a walking distance (except of course the drive through the park - however, if you are interested in taking any transport or tourist service to the park or out to the sea, it starts literally next door).
Parking was tough, but with the long weekend it was expected (the overflow parking next door - Bar Harbor Club - was available). It was a bit pricey, but again it could be because we booked at the last minute on the long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina