This is a lovely large and charming resort situated on the water in Bar Harbor. It is a very well maintained property with a nice pool and guests may use the adjacent Club that has another lovely pool and tennis courts. It is so convenient that we rarely used our car all week. We were able to walk to all restaurants in Bar Harbor and bike from the hotel right to Acadia Park. It was nice having the room with the hot tub on the balcony. FYI Backroads Tours uses this property for their hotel stays in BH and they have high standards.
This is a very family friendly place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina