We stayed 3 nights. The big lit fireplace and big red leather chairs was over the top. The pool and service was second to none. You are right in the middle of things. Park your car and walk I would go there again in a New York minute. Yes it's a little pricey but good value. Hope you go and enjoy your stay like us. Also it's a good jumping off place for other attractions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina