Stayed in room 2011 in early July. We paid extra for a room with a view and that meant looking at the pool which seemed to be in use 24/7. Our balcony could barely fit 2 small chairs and an end table. That's OK....there was so much yelling and screaming at the pool that you would not want to sit outside. The $25.00 per night "Resort Fee " plus $1.75 "Resort Fee Tax" is a rip-off...you get next to nothing for it. The rooms are small ( we had 2 queen beds ) and look like an inexpensive hotel although the bathrooms are nice. Had breakfast there one day at $41.00 for 2 people. We left a day early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina