Our check in was rushed. We weren't given directions to our room. There was a bellman to help with our luggage. Then we got to our rooms. One was nice and the other was nothing like the pictures. It had this beat up grandma looking furniture. I went to talk to the front desk staff about the second room not being to the standards on the internet or of the other room we had also booked. I was quickly brushed off. The hotel is old and parts are nice, like the pool areas and landscaping but the rooms are hit and miss, and if you don't like your room tough, you are stuck with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina