My mom and I went there the last weekend of May 2012 for a get-away. The hotel is beautiful! Staff was great, rooms were very clean and nice. We got a special rate so breakfast (delicious!) was included each morning during our stay, but we had to pay the tax + tip which was added to our hotel room bill. If your rate dosn't include breakfast, be prepared to pay at least $40 + for 2 people. There are several things you can do there from relaxing by the pools, walking around, spa and tennis as well. If you're sitting around by any of the pools, staff will come around to see if you want anything, which was nice! The only negative thing I have to say is the people upstairs from our room were very noisy early in the morning and late at night so I would suggest requesting a room on the top floor. We had a balcony where we could see the oceanview and you could enjoy the beautiful sunset. The hotel is walking distance from restaurants/gift shops/etc. During our stay, we went to Rosalie's Pizza which is walking distance from the hotel and had very good food at good price! We also ate desserts at Morning Glory Bakery which isn't far at all. We both really enjoyed our stay at the hotel and would def. stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina