We stayed at this Hotel last summer and I have to say, when we did have to leave we didn't want to. We were planning a vacation back while we were still at the Hotel. We loved that you could walk to most places. It was a very nice, friendly area and the people were so polite and nice. The hotel was excellent, no complaints at all. The view was beautiful and you had access to so many things you couldn't want for anything else. I have been to many Hotels and this is by far one of my favorites. I have nothing at all bad to say about the place and Bar Harbor itself, it is a quaint place and the food at all the nearby restaurants that are with in walking distance were Excellent. Love, Love, Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina