We stayed at the Bayview in Bar Harbor for three nights and the experience was wonderful from the time we arrived. The hotel exterior is lovely, the lobby warm and welcoming and the staff was great. We were greeted with delicious homemade cookies and the view from the breakfast room windows out to Frenchman Bay was terrific. Our room was large and beautiful with a great balcony. Very comfortable beds, GREAT breakfast with a hot entree every morning, courtesy rides to and from the town and smiles from all the staff. Every time we looked at the wonderful view to the water through our wall of windows, we felt lucky to have chosen the Bayview. We'd stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine