Fantastic Hotel - good value for the money.
Rooms - Nice, not fantastic, but the VIEW IS INCREDIBLE!!
Food - Free breakfast was very good, and cookies during the day was a nice touch
Staff - Very friendly, very helpful
Location - Very, very good. Not in town, which is nice because it is less touristy. They have a fee van that will run you into town. The location on Frenchman's Bay is superior in my opinion to being right on the main street in Bar Harbour.
Overall Grade: A
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine