We booked our stay at the Bayview based on TripAdvisor reviews and recommendations and were rewarded with a terrific stay at a very comfortable, clean, pleasant hotel staffed by extremely personable, courteous, and helpful people. The Bayview is no Ritz Carlton but you're also not paying Ritz Carlton prices. What you are getting is excellent treatment, a fantastic breakfast, housemade cookies every day at 2:00 PM and a comfortable room with a beautiful waterfront view. In addition, the always-available SUV shuttle to downtown Bar Harbor is a convenient perk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine