They did a great job. An A+ for clean as a whistle, especially if you are a clean phobe like me! They dont have hair conditioner offered but other than that, super. We surprisingly used the shuttle all the time, even with a car. Great to not worry about parking spots during peak season. We also walked into town from the hotel plenty. I did agree with the decor comments....if u are expecting an upscale, modern look- it's not. But every detail is SO comfortable, you realize it dosent matter and the homliness IS nice. And it's very quiet which was great! Super accomodating and knowledgable staff. Having spent 5 nites there I understood why it's so highly rated by all, and I like "dressed up" places usually. Definitely would give it a "go".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine