Just returned from 4 nights at the Bayview and everything was great. Stayed in a 2 bedroom townhouse for the first few nights and then switched to a family room for the last night as the townhouse was unavailable. The staff moved all of our luggage for us and even came back later with a few items they found in the room. The rooms are beautiful and clean and roomy. The free breakfast each morning was great as our the afternoon treats. All of the staff go out of their way to help you with reservations and recommendations to restaurants and the free shuttle to town is a great convenience. We were all very sad to leave but will definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine