My wife and I stayed at the Bayview recently while visiting Bar Harbor and were at the hotel just a day or two before they closed up for the season.
You might think the service would slip with things closing down? Not a chance.
The staff was superb. Reception was timely, efficient and pleasant. Al helped take our bags up to our room, Russ the bartender gave us lots of good advice and
shuttled us to dinner and back and the morning breakfast was scrumptous with many choices.
Our room was immaculate with a beautiful view of the bay, firm and comfortable bed, hdtv, nice bath and plenty of space.
Stay at the Bayview and you too will vote it #1!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine