All reviews frenchman's bay continental breakfast the salt water pool pet room acadia national park yogurt free shuttle hard boiled eggs top floor free island corner room island explorer bus every half hour view from the balcony nice pool in town would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Specifically requested our room/suite be allergy friendly free from air fresher /fragrance. Checked out early due to getting ill (migraine/asthma issues) from the nauseated smell of cherry fragrance in room. Had windows opened all night. Employer said a previous longer stay guest used scented candles in room and fragrance permeated in wall paper, curtains etc. Spoke to housekeeping and they said they always use air fresheners to mask odors. Food looked disgusting ....fake, processed. If you have allergies stay way. Needs complete overhaul....stuck in the 80’s.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location for exploring Acadia N P. Free island explorer shuttle is a plus for getting into downtown bar harbor and other locations. Great view from my 3rd floor corner room. Used the pool only once because it seemed chilly.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2019

This hotel was fantastic! We stayed in a one bedroom suite, with an ocean view. All the conforts of home. Room was clean, had a large balcony, great living area, super soft linens on the bed,.... We have been to Bar Harbor 4 times, and this place is now our favorite!!

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We stayed the weekend at this Bar Harbor getaway and could be happier. The room was great, the view from the room was spectacular. the staff was exceptional from check in (loved the fresh baked cookies) to housekeeping to breakfast...all terrific. I highly recommend staying at the Atlantic Eyrie, I know I will the next time I visit Bar Harbor.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Little outdated room but very well kept clean property. Front desk is helpful ( especially Sue).Rooms have excellent bay views. Hotel is short drive from downtown. they also provide free shuttle..breakfast is average .I enjoyed my stay .

Date of stay: August 2019