This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. We travel with our 2 Labrador Retrievers and lucky for us they have a few rooms that are dog friendly. The staff is always friendly and helpful...and they love dogs as much as we do. The rooms are clean and spacious and offer a wonderful water view from the private balconies. They have done some great updates to the place over the last few years - the new heated pool is beautiful. It is very quiet and you can easily ride the free shuttle bus into town (picks up right outside the hotel office and allows well-behaved dogs!) or walk into town via a sidewalk. There are windows on 2 sides of each room so you can get a glorious cross-breeze. Can't say enough good things. We are picky about where we stay, and we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine