We stayed at the Atlantic Eyrie Lodge, It was our not first choice, however, it was an excellent hotel. I booked late so there were only couple rooms left, the only one above the first floor was a suite. We booked the suite; the balcony’s overlooked Frenchmen’s Bay, which as it turned out was an excellent choice. From the moment we arrived the staff was friendly, welcoming, and helpful with tips on places to visit and restaurants also a map of the area and the town. The room included a full kitchen, large living room with floor to ceiling windows, a great view of the bay and free internet. There was a large king bed in the bedroom which was quite comfortable. The continental breakfast included cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, toast, french toast, fruit, eggs (hard boiled), muffins and pastries. Since I am primarily a cereal and muffin man the breakfast was good for me, my wife also enjoy the breakfast. We saw deer in the morning as they were eating the apples. The bus stopped at the lodge every half hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine