We stayed here for labor day weekend and it was perfect. The room was j7st as we expected, two queen beds, small fridge, microwave, two sinks, and full bathroom. Also had a balcony overlooking the harbor and the pool. The first morning we woke up to a deer in the small field below which was pretty neat. It's a quiet hotel with everything we needed. Everything was clean and the breakfast was very good. Fruit, french toast ,coffee ,and pastries, along with cereal ,milk ,and juices. I would definitely stay here again. Also the shuttle comes right up to the hotel so no need to struggle to find parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine