We don't get to Bar Harbor very often but when we do we stay at this hotel. The views are magnificent, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and it is within walking distance to downtown Bar Harbor (it is hilly so the shuttle bus is a wonderful alternative to walking). Newly upgraded rooms and a new pool have been put in since our last visit. In the morning there is a good breakfast with something for everyone. We will stay here the next time we return to this area. It is a great jumping off spot for exploring Acadia National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine