We stayed one night on our way back through Bar Harbor, and we were pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, and I really loved the separate sink area as well as the microwave and small refrigerator. The view of the water was spectacular, and I enjoyed sipping my cappuccino on the balcony. The location was great as there was no parking in town, so we walked down to the fireworks display on the 4th. The staff was friendly, and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine